BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Thing About Passion


As February is right around the corner, all hearts are focused upon Valentine's Day and since that is the day set aside for Lovers, I thought about what truly defines passion. I thought about Romeo and Juliet with their love meshing with their passion. It was so much so that they both killed themselves as their mindsets were focused upon the fact that they would rather die together than live apart separately.

I think upon the passion within me too... which is why i am following my dream of thirty one gifts! This time that I am experiencing is so much fun and so fulfilling to me. I enjoy every portion of what this company is affording me with all of these opportunities. Of course, it is not about Valentine's Day... in what makes this heart leap and beat a little bit faster... it IS about these wonderful purses and totes that are in the spring catalog! I just received my new spring collection here and I am in LOVE. I have so much PASSION for these bags and totes! Love them!

I hope you will contact me as I invite you to share this passion too... I want all of my friends to make your own wish lists of what products you are MOST passionate about there as you consider all of the new items listed in the spring/summer 2011 catalog.

There is this thing about Passion... it gets deep there and won't let go... this is how it is when you see the collections. WOW! My heart just skipped a beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment