BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Thirty One Story

I am happy and fulfilled in my life and I am experiencing extreme joy at this time in my life. Things are good! So, you might ask yourselves, "Why did she sign up to do this 'Thirty One' business at a time when she might ought to consider slowing it down? I mean, She ain't NO YOUNG CHICKEN anymore."

I will explain it in the outline below:

1. I fell in love with the purses, bags, and totes. I learned that if I joined then I could receive all of the Thirty One products at a bigger discount with the sign up affording me those great products all for $99.00. So, I am no dummy! I joined there.

2. I had been in direct sales in the past and knew what that entailed so I was not intimidated by another direct sales pitch... nor was I wavering as I saw how the products DO sale themselves. So, I discerned... Of Course, I can do this just like I did the other sales. And I started out with those tools that every salesperson needs! PASSION and ENTHUSIASM! I love the products! Did I mention that??!?

3. Sizzle, Sizzle... ta dah! So I got the package in the pretty pink box and began to pour over the contents. I then studied the presentations... on the website, as I began to feel the drawing desire to book some parties and start making some cha ching!!! I know that a business is not run by filing, cleaning a desk, stamping the catalogs, or sitting in front of the computer... a business is run by bookings! It is about making some cash while you share what you have in the product line. So, I booked my party that first week. It was an Open House and a few friends came by, my sister and mom... and I shared the invitation to book their own party too. There was two bookings that first night. I got $700.00+ in orders! Chaaa Ching! I also was working with a co-worker while she was filling catalog orders! Her order came to over $600.00 in sales! CHA CHING! Again! AMEN and HALLELUAH!

4. So, I am having so much fun! I love the company's philosophy and what it has as its own testimony... bringing a theme of celebrating, encouraging, and rewarding the virtuous woman, all women!! The mission statement includes there is committment in helping women help women and give all of us highly fashionable and functional products we can use in each aspect of life. So, that means I am going to be successful! We all NEED the products I am selling! Amen again!!
Ah Hah! So, that first booking has led to more and I am working my business! I still stamp the catalogs, too, but I am booking parties!! Did I mention I love the thirty one products?????!!! And that I love CHA-CHING!!!


I'm doing something I LOVE and am finally seeing that direct sales/party plan business really CAN be successful WHEN you find your niche and make your mind up to just say YES and GO FOR IT! I absolutely love everything about it ... and I love my team ... training, teaching and coaching them AND, even more so, watching their success and hearing their excitement! It is the most amazing and rewarding feeling to know that so many women are reaching goals and seeing their dreams come to fruition ~ and they're reaping the rewards! Who can't get excited over that??!!

I am a goal setter. You have to set a goal before you can envision what your success is going to be. SO I set goals! Here are some I have set for me:

My Goals:

-To promote to Senior Consultant-inviting other women to help themselves dream bigger dreams too!
- To continue mentoring and training women to success!
- To promote to Executive Director by our National Conference in 2013.
- To promote at least 5 more Consultants to Director (or above) by 2012.
- To promote to Senior Executive Director by December 2013.
- To have a lifestyle that is comfortable and being debt free!

A question for you: Do you have dreams? I can help you set your own goals as you think about how to achieve them. I invite you to join my team and begin dreaming that there is MORE IN STORE! Enlarge your vision! You can DO this too and I will help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment