BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 6, 2010

Take Nothing for Granted

There are times when a day flies by so fast. There are times when you turn around and the hands on the clock have spun so fast. During those times, there may be a memory waiting to happen. During those times, there may be a miracle in waiting. I challenge you to always be prepared in the moments you have here on earth... while you are still alive... taking Nothing for granted... always looking for a blessing. I challenge you to look for smiles that will ignite warmth in your heart, to see a sparkle in eyes looking back at you. I challenge you to be uplifted when another shares some valuable time with you.

I challenge you to take NOTHING for GRANTED since I understand that we are not guaranteed the next minute.. or second.. as the hands on the clock keep on spinning. Food for thought.

1 comment: